I am sincerely thankful to Wonderforge for sponsoring this giveaway because it seems incredibly well-timed. There’s nothing like having a stack of great games hiding in your garage so that when you realize you need a gift in a pinch, you can simply go browse your pile of unopened toys. In my house, my husband is the smart one about maintaining a supply of versatile gifts that we use for birthday parties we’ve forgotten until the last minute. Today, we’re giving you a chance to win an entire stash of easy-to-wrap games.
A package including
1) Dr. Seuss 4 in 1 Puzzle
2) Richard Scarry Busy, Busy Airport
3) Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails
4) Angelina Ballerina Dance with Me
is yours to win!
Simply comment below and tell us which of these four games you’ll be keeping for your own household.
On Monday, December 5, I’ll select a winner at random from the commenters (using the cool WordPress plug-in called “And the winner is…”)
(Browse the whole Wonderforge collection of games on Amazon.com >)
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Baby shower game for hostesses who aren’t crafty - April 23, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: Clever home screen for people who are likely to lose their phones - April 22, 2014
- Activity #11: Interrupt someone’s work day - April 21, 2014