Today’s challenge is to strap on your fanny pack and be a tourist in your own town with your little sidekick. Ok, I’m kidding about the fanny pack. But how about you two go somewhere only the visitors ever enjoy?
If you’ve never taken the time to see your hometown’s greatest hits, choose a destination and make a day of it. Can you plunk your baby at the foot of a famous statue or seek out the most famous landmark for a cute commemorative photo?
Baby Julian is heading for the Golden Gate Bridge in the photo above. See it? Classic Bay Area.
This is your 24th challenge. Did you complete this challenge? Share your story and pictures.
- Comment below and spill the details.
- Instagram your destination and share it using #rookiemoms
- Share a picture with us on Facebook.
Related activity: Document your baby’s birthplace
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #46: Host a clothing swap party - December 22, 2014
- 9 Favorite clutter-free gifts - December 19, 2014
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014