Kim-Anh suggests using photos of your baby to deliver greetings by email for an easy Thank You or Happy Birthday or I’m Sorry with high cuteness factor.
Here’s how to do it:
- Assemble notecard, sharpie, and idea
- Write brief note
- With camera at the ready, place the note on or near baby
- Email adorable, personal greeting to recipient
Baby Caleb has a gallery of all his notecards. What a cute tradition!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Who doesn’t like yoga pants and wine? (sponsored) - July 31, 2014
- Tech Tuesday: How I get out the door faster with Shoe Time Music - July 29, 2014
- Activity #25: Host an ugly baby (clothes) contest - July 28, 2014