Kim-Anh suggests using photos of your baby to deliver greetings by email for an easy Thank You or Happy Birthday or I’m Sorry with high cuteness factor.
Here’s how to do it:
- Assemble notecard, sharpie, and idea
- Write brief note
- With camera at the ready, place the note on or near baby
- Email adorable, personal greeting to recipient
Baby Caleb has a gallery of all his notecards. What a cute tradition!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Activity #42: Send your mate out to jog - November 24, 2014
- The Control Freak’s Guide to packing your diaper bag - November 18, 2014
- 5 strategies to put HAPPY in your holidays - November 12, 2014