Kim-Anh suggests using photos of your baby to deliver greetings by email for an easy Thank You or Happy Birthday or I’m Sorry with high cuteness factor.
Here’s how to do it:
- Assemble notecard, sharpie, and idea
- Write brief note
- With camera at the ready, place the note on or near baby
- Email adorable, personal greeting to recipient
Baby Caleb has a gallery of all his notecards. What a cute tradition!
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- Flashback Friday: Whitney was my pregnant bridesmaid - April 18, 2014
- Activity #10: Plan a mom’s night out - April 14, 2014
- How to have the best day ever with my two-year-old - April 10, 2014