Inspiration strikes when you least expect it. First I must confess that Whitney turned me on to the new show, Modern Family and I like it. Unlike other great shows, it is safe to watch in mixed-age groups. And effing funny.
Anyway, when the Beta Dad character, Phil, rattled off a list of things he wanted for his anniversary (rather than an envelope of hug coupons and a private concert with Spandeau Ballet), I wanted to memorize it and share it.
- Robot Dog – does tricks with a remote. Cleaner than a real pet.
- Night Vision Goggles – who needs a flashlight?
- Bug Vacuum – Humane and so tough.
- GPS Watch – he’ll never need directions again.
- Speakers that look like rocks – required for all man caves.
- Yogurt Maker – for a hyper-local foodie dad!
Now, watch the clip and become a devotee of the show too:
Latest posts by Heather Flett (see all)
- 9 Favorite clutter-free gifts - December 19, 2014
- When we gave each other nothing more than ideas for Christmas - December 16, 2014
- Activity #45: Do what YOU want to do - December 15, 2014