Ok, my turn:
- The officiant at my wedding was my grandfather – as in California, anyone can get a license for a day to perform a wedding.
- I was in third grade the first time I tried to smoke a cigarette, thanks to some super-mature sisters, Amy and Lisa Weber, and a social force now known as peer pressure.
- It took me over one year to acheive each of my pregnancies. Details available to friends, family and strangers only on a need-to-know-basis, which means that if you have problems of your own and want to compare notes, I am more than happy to share my experiences, but if you are simply curious or nosy, then you don’t need to know more than that.
- I wish I were an artist.
- I can’t sing either (see Heather’s list below) and was asked to be more quiet during group singing in elementary school because I threw others off-key.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- How I saved Scarlett’s rainbow birthday cake from dying a terrible death - August 1, 2014
- Two kids in a room. Or not. - July 24, 2014
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014