Ok, my turn:
- The officiant at my wedding was my grandfather – as in California, anyone can get a license for a day to perform a wedding.
- I was in third grade the first time I tried to smoke a cigarette, thanks to some super-mature sisters, Amy and Lisa Weber, and a social force now known as peer pressure.
- It took me over one year to acheive each of my pregnancies. Details available to friends, family and strangers only on a need-to-know-basis, which means that if you have problems of your own and want to compare notes, I am more than happy to share my experiences, but if you are simply curious or nosy, then you don’t need to know more than that.
- I wish I were an artist.
- I can’t sing either (see Heather’s list below) and was asked to be more quiet during group singing in elementary school because I threw others off-key.
The following two tabs change content below.
RookieMoms.com co-founder Whitney lives with her husband, son, and daughter in the San Francisco Bay Area where she writes about parenting, crafts, and activities that moms can do with babies in tow. She and Heather also publish 510Families.com, a site for East Bay parents and are the authors of The Rookie Mom's Handbook and Stuff Every Mom Should Know.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Skip*hop launches apparel! (giveaway) - January 30, 2015
- Rainbow birthday party ideas - January 28, 2015
- Cancer is a big ugly jerk. Donate to Cycle for Survival - January 23, 2015