Did you know that you might have a puppet theater in your child’s room already?
- Dolls or stuffed animals
- Preschooler with a repertoire of songs
- Any combination of parent, baby, and toddler to serve as audience
We’re assembling a huge list of DIY projects for parents. Browse them all on our Makin’ It series page.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Holiday cards I can barely read - December 18, 2014
- An embarassingly unmagical, un-pinnable day - December 12, 2014
- Building your wishlist: Valuable parenting books, recommended by readers - December 9, 2014