Did you know that you might have a puppet theater in your child’s room already?
- Dolls or stuffed animals
- Preschooler with a repertoire of songs
- Any combination of parent, baby, and toddler to serve as audience
We’re assembling a huge list of DIY projects for parents. Browse them all on our Makin’ It series page.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Start training your toddler for Easter 2015 - February 26, 2015
- Activity #418: Document Examples of Bad Parenting - February 24, 2015
- Clever ways to make roads for toy cars on your floor - February 19, 2015