Did you know that you might have a puppet theater in your child’s room already?
- Dolls or stuffed animals
- Preschooler with a repertoire of songs
- Any combination of parent, baby, and toddler to serve as audience
We’re assembling a huge list of DIY projects for parents. Browse them all on our Makin’ It series page.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- What Not To Wear: Baby Edition - July 18, 2014
- What I wish I could do over: Introducing my kid to food - July 16, 2014
- Activity #23: Build muscles at bootcamp - July 14, 2014