Did you know that you might have a puppet theater in your child’s room already?
- Dolls or stuffed animals
- Preschooler with a repertoire of songs
- Any combination of parent, baby, and toddler to serve as audience
We’re assembling a huge list of DIY projects for parents. Browse them all on our Makin’ It series page.
Latest posts by Whitney Moss (see all)
- Activity #37: Meow, bark and tweet at the pet store - October 20, 2014
- 7 Ideas For Mom and Baby Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2014
- Tech Tuesday – Be in the know before a product recall is issued - October 14, 2014